What to expect from your visit.
Procedure for every individual entering the clinic:
- The osteopath will go through a thorough medical case history to make precise differential diagnosis.
- You will be asked to go through some active movements to understand and identify the key areas of treatment.
- There will be discussion on how your body is preforming and adapting to pain.
- When happy with differential diagnosis, a treatment and management plan will be made to go on to treatment.
SHORZ Medical elite technology has bought us “shockwave therapy” that stimulates the body’s natural healing process to increase natural collagen production in a tendon and create vascular supply to injured tissue. London Osteopathic Care has the most sophisticated technology use in most, if not all football and rugby clubs for various tendinopathies.
Clinically tested with success to treat: Plantar Fasciitis, Myofascial Pain, Calcific Tendinopathy, patella tendonitis, tennis elbow/lateral epicondylitis, policeman’s heel/plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis or gluteal tendonitis and much more!
Cranial Osteopathy for babies
We treat babies from 0 days old for a number of issues including:
- Breastfeeding issues
- Before and after tongue tie
- Difficulty crawling to walking
Nutrition and Homeopathy
Discovering what nutrition is best for you now and using homeopathy to reduce if not treat your symptoms!