Expectant Mother and Baby
Cranial Osteopathy is a popular non-invasive therapy for all ages, particularly babies and children. Birth is one of the most stressful journeys one takes through life. To become a mother or father is one of the greatest blessing’s although the general experience can leave mother and baby feeling overwhelmed. Cranial osteopathy can help fractious babies to feel more comfortable by gently enhancing patterns of motion to aid better sleep, giving an easy, comfortable and happy mother and baby birthing experience.
Bring your baby or child in if you notice:
- Irritable or unsettled baby
- Sleep disturbance/ behavioural difficulties
- Feeding difficulties (i.e. sucking or swallowing dysfunctions, reflux, burping, hiccups, colic, wind, constipation)
- Misshapen head (i.e. plagiocephaly, torticolis)
- Ear infections/ glue ear (i.e. otitis media, rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis)
- Respiratory dysfunctions (i.e. mouth breathing, sleep apnea, bronchitis, asthma)
“Kam has provided excellent care to several of my patients and I would definitely have no hesitation in recommending her as an Osteopath”
Dr I.Hay MMed, FCP(SA), FRCPCH Consultant Paediatrician at
The Portland Hospital
“I have known Kam for a long time, but to now be associated with her professionally has been amazing! She is gentle in her approach and parents love her. I have referred several babies to her in the recent past and am very happy with her care. I have no hesitation in recommending her as an Osteopath” Dr Sunit Godambe MB BS, MD (Paeds), DCH, FRCPCH Consultant Neonatologist and Paediatrician. St Johns & St Elizabeth and Lindo Wing St Marys Hospitals.
After a very traumatic birth my baby found it very difficult to lie straight without feeling irritated. She was also suffering from colic, with difficulty burping and farting. After one session with Kam she felt relaxed and was able to lie down at peace and couple of sessions later she was able to burp and fart as much as she needed so she was not irritated.
Would definitely recommend!